It's YOU! Hello! Nice to see you! Here you will find stuff about living a creative life in country Australia. I create with watercolour, pen, collage, mixed media and photos. I teach, hosts workshops, collect, dream. I love cheese, travel, my garden, faffing, colour and whimsy. I am crap at time management, and do way too many things, but it is all good. Oh yes, all pictures and photos on here by me too, just saying.

Sunday 10 November 2013

paper pears

                                                            four paper pears 2013 


                                                             
                                                             paper pear love 2013

PAPER PEARS

One of the problems of being a little bit ADD with creating, making, painting, and being not the greatest ever human being in relation to time management, is that I bounce around from one idea to the next, try out new things, and move on again...

HOWEVER... there is one or two mediums and styles of creating I do boomerang back to - watercolours and collage, and books too I suppose.These 2 little fancies, pictured, were made quite awhile ago,with all three just playing about.

I guess it was when the very seeds of rarepearstudio were first planted.My style and interest has moved on a bit since then, but it's always good to reflect. So, paper pears, thanks for kicking me up this path.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want comment? Go ahead!