It's YOU! Hello! Nice to see you! Here you will find stuff about living a creative life in country Australia. I create with watercolour, pen, collage, mixed media and photos. I teach, hosts workshops, collect, dream. I love cheese, travel, my garden, faffing, colour and whimsy. I am crap at time management, and do way too many things, but it is all good. Oh yes, all pictures and photos on here by me too, just saying.

Wednesday 14 August 2013

LOVE COLOUR LOVE



COLOUR LOVE COLOUR
OOOH BABY. CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF THIS STUFF.TRY AS I MIGHT TO BE SIMPLE, SOPHISTICATED, MINIMALIST AND NEUTRAL IN MY PALETTES, IT JUST DOES NOT GET THE JUICES GOING. DOESN'T MEAN I DO NOT ADMIRE AND SEE THE BEAUTY IN ALL THOSE NATURAL EARTHY KINDA TONES. 
MAYBE I AM JUST NOT THAT GROWN UP ... MATURE IN MY PALETTE YET?


so what are you....bright, bold, smudgy and sludgy, dirty and subdued, rich and lush, pale and serene?
what makes your blood sing in your ears?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want comment? Go ahead!