It's YOU! Hello! Nice to see you! Here you will find stuff about living a creative life in country Australia. I create with watercolour, pen, collage, mixed media and photos. I teach, hosts workshops, collect, dream. I love cheese, travel, my garden, faffing, colour and whimsy. I am crap at time management, and do way too many things, but it is all good. Oh yes, all pictures and photos on here by me too, just saying.

Tuesday 15 October 2013

BEAUTIFUL BUDDHIST BLING










































BEDAZZLED BY BEAUTIFUL BUDDHIST BLING
Sorry, sorry, sorry,realising that prhaps the whole saffron and gold thing may be a trifle cliche, I am still going to share these snaps of some of the golden beauty seen in and around Budddhist wats, chedis, shrines, altars and offerings
Although not my first trip to a predominantly Buddhist society, and knowing these are the types of things I would see, nevertheless, the sheer loveliness and awesome  holy magical power of gold is still mighty 
gorgeous in its purity and perfection.

On me gold looks garish and gaudy,and I have been known to be snide about its vulgarity. But somehow...in this settting, it is the only thing that would be right. 
Beautiful Buddhist bling. Bedazzled again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Want comment? Go ahead!