It's YOU! Hello! Nice to see you! Here you will find stuff about living a creative life in country Australia. I create with watercolour, pen, collage, mixed media and photos. I teach, hosts workshops, collect, dream. I love cheese, travel, my garden, faffing, colour and whimsy. I am crap at time management, and do way too many things, but it is all good. Oh yes, all pictures and photos on here by me too, just saying.

Wednesday 25 June 2014

A BIG,VERY BIG SKY...some photos

A BIG,VERY BIG SKY...some photos

Just looking through some snaps, for a local photo competition...I started seeing a few commonalities. A few threads...and some I will file away for later picture collections.

And this was one of them...the big sky. The big sky that we live with out here.The big sky that we take for granted in the country.

I miss it now when I do not see it. I draw it, I paint it, I photograph it, I dream about it.I have blogged about it.And I blog again.My big sky, and a few photos of it. x 



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Want comment? Go ahead!