It's YOU! Hello! Nice to see you! Here you will find stuff about living a creative life in country Australia. I create with watercolour, pen, collage, mixed media and photos. I teach, hosts workshops, collect, dream. I love cheese, travel, my garden, faffing, colour and whimsy. I am crap at time management, and do way too many things, but it is all good. Oh yes, all pictures and photos on here by me too, just saying.

Friday 16 August 2013

Wanting...sigh......



WANTING...sigh...
went to work. wondered why. why can't it always be painting, making, creating, messing about. 
sigh.....
want to run through fields of lushness, breathe in the chill of autumn days, be reverant in museums, lie in the sun with my face pointed towards it like a sunflower soaking up all the warmth, 
want a never-ending supply of large watercolour paper, fine sable brushes, light flooding into a pristine white studio, covered in un-pristine paint and pictures.
sigh....
okay, will settle for a red mini-cooper, 
(with white stripes or two-tone detailing)...if i have to. 
{Or maybe even a sleep in.}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Want comment? Go ahead!